Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Yumi Beautiful Serum


Yumi Beautiful
Vitamin C Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and 14 Organic Extract
Amazon Link

The Product

Say Goodbye to Dull, Dry Looking Skin with this Unique 25% Active C Formula
Yümi Signature Antioxidant Skin Care Serum is unlike any other Vitamin C Serum you've tried.
It's based in soothing Aloe vera with hyaluronic acid to intensely hydrate your skin; and contains a stable and effective form of Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), along with 14 luxurious botanicals and superfruit extracts, including:
♦Pomegranate
♦Green Tea
♦Blackberry
♦Cranberry
♦Acai Berry
♦Goji Berry
♦Noni
♦and Kale
You might find a few of these organic botanicals in more expensive anti-aging skin care products and facial serums.
Only Yümi Has Them All
♦Fight free radical damage
♦Minimize the effects of environmental stressors on your skin
♦Reduce the appearance of aging
♦Hydrate and infuse a wholesome, healthy glow.
Quantities are limited. So stock up while you can, and rediscover velvety, touchable, firmer, more radiant skin.

My Review

This is the 2nd product I've tried from Yumi Beautiful. I have not been disappointed! I've tried many anti-aging products and this is one of my favorites!

I'm 33 and I'm not really into anti-aging products, but I do love this serum because it makes my skin soft, healthy looking, and smooths out the fine lines that are starting to appear!

You are never too young to start using anti-aging products. Women want to prevent aging and sagging of our skin. We want to stay youthful for as long as possible without plastic surgery.

I love this feel of my skin and I really love that my skin isn't dull looking! I'm really bad about spending the day at the beach and not using sun screen! I want an all over tan. I know in the long run, I regret not using sun screen in my younger days, but thats part of being young. However, I'm using this amazing serum to help with the sun damage that I've been doing for years. I love my skin and my husband has even made comments!

Try it yourself and see what you see after a few weeks of use!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment