Sunday, November 23, 2014

Svelte Pro


Svelte Pro
Sweet Sation Therapy

The Product:
Loving the "lazy way" to reduce cellulite we have designed Svelte Pro Supercharged Anti-Cellulite treatment incorporating phosphodiesterase inhibitors or simply the entire array of known flub busters. In plain simple language, they stop production of the enzyme that leads to fat storage in our body and so cause the dimples to shrink. Many ingredients have this effect including, Caffeine, Kola nut and Juniper. Along side these are ingredients like, Butcher's broom which helps dilate blood vessels increasing circulation in the area- Gingko Biloba which is said to firm the skin and Lemon and Fennel which helps detox the body and repair skin. L'Carnitine, the latest break through in cellulite battle - is found naturally in the skin and supports the conversion of fat into energy. (see more details on ingredients below). Formulated to work both on the surface and in depth, this revolutionary treatment has multiple performance that can be seen with the naked eye within 3-4 weeks. Firming on the surface, detoxifying on the inside, reducing water retention and fat cell clusters, while improving circulation and overall appearance of the skin. Even though we like the "lazy" way to reduce cellulite, for best and quickest results we still suggest to adopt sensible diet and regular exercise. Directions: Apply in circular motions twice a day, on all affected areas, specially on thighs, buttocks, stomach - to help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. (Preferably two hours after eating or one hour before meal. Your body will only burn fat when it has none in the bloodstream.) This product creates slight "sauna" effect that may cause you to sweat more on the areas where the product was applied. Warning: Use only as directed. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Due to diuretic effect this product may cause, we do not recommend this product for use while pregnant. More info at sweetsationtherapy(dot) com 

My Review:
I really like this cream and it smells great. After about a month of using, you can see a difference in my skin tone. Do use as directed for best results.

I do run weekly and have a pretty good diet. I think between this cream and running and a healthy diet, I think it has helped a lot with the appearance of great looking skin! I hate cellulite and even though I run, I still have it. This is a keeper and I believe it works!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment