Monday, November 17, 2014

Make Up Bag


 
Makeup Bag


The Product:
The Display Cosmetic Bag makes it easy to find your stored beauty accessories. Open the bag, pull out the Display Sheet (Patent pending), and pour the bag's contents onto sheet for easy searching. When you've found what you need, just pinch the corners and slide the rest of the items back inside!
http://youtu.be/td-GcHiemZE
This is a great video on how to use your bag!

My Review:
Do you ever get tired of hunting through your make up bag and finally just dump it out? I do. I'll turn my bag upside down to get all my stuff layout on the table to find whatever I'm hunting for. This is a great little bag. You can just slide everything out and there it is. No more upside down dumping of my thing.

My son loves to take his Lego's with him when we go places. This bag is perfect for him! He places all the Lego's he wants to take with him inside and can slide the Lego's out of the pouch onto the sleeve. EASY CLEAN UP! Thank the lord! I'm so tired of stepping on Lego's!

There are so many uses for this bag! I love it! Whoever came up with this design is AWESOME! I love that the ends are pinches to hold the items in. Once you've found what you are looking for, you just lift and slide everything back in the bag!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment