Friday, November 14, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Shoe Bag

Dot&Dot Travel
Shoe Bag

The Product:
  • Dimensions: 13.75" x 7" x 4.5"
  • Premium packing solution for your shoes
  • See through, dirt and water-resistant flexible mesh panel protects your clothes from your shoes
  • With internal fabric lining to protect your pair of shoes from damaging each other during travel
  • With side ventilation and top handle for easy handling
My Review:
Another fantastic travel bag from Dot&Dot! I'm loving this shoe bag! I cant wait to use it when I have one of my color runs! This bag is perfect for traveling or storing your shoes in your closet!

Shoes are just normally dirty for regular wear. I personally dont like to put my shoes in my suitecase becuase I dont want dirty shoes touching my clean clothes. Now I can store my shoes with my clothes without my clothes becoming dirty!

My daughter does competitive cheerleading and cheer shoes are expensive! We want to keep her shoes clean and dont want them on her feet until we get to practice or at the competition venue. This bag is perfect! Also, I ordered the light blue bag which matches our cheer gym color! Super excited about the color!

My favorite thing about this shoe bag is that it comes with a divider for your shoes! How awesome is that! I also love the handle on top!

Another great thing about this bag is that it has vents to air out your stinky shoes! There is nothing worse than opening a bag and having stinky feet/shoe smell slap you in the face!

If you want a great shoe bag, this one is for you!!! I can't recommend Dot&Dot Travel enough to people! I'm so impressed with the quality and styles! They have all your travel needs covered!

Shoe Bag with shoes

Shoe Bag stands up alone!

Awesome Divider

You dont have to use the divider!




No comments:

Post a Comment