Friday, November 7, 2014

Ta Za! Shatterproof Wine Glasses


Ta Za! Shatterproof Wine Glasses

The Product:
NEVER BREAK A GLASS AGAIN! With our drama-free glasses you can entertain in style, without the worries. Our glasses are known for their brilliant clarity—such clarity that makes them easily mistaken as crystal. Unlike crystal, however, these glasses won’t crack or break, which makes them ideal for entertaining anywhere, anytime.  These shatterproof 16oz glasses allow you to enjoy your wine (or any drink) indoors or outdoors (think pool, patio, boat, campground, RV, etc)!

My Review:
I love these glasses! Yes, they are plastic and awesome! I no long have to worry about one of the kids knocking over my wine glass and breaking it. They are easy to wash! Toss them into the dish washer! I also don't have to worry about my daughter breaking my wine glasses when she's loading and unloading the dishwasher!

These are great for a night with girlfriends and sitting around the fire pit!

Know someone who loves wine? This is a perfect holiday gift or birthday gift! You can't go wrong with these glasses!

I love the box! It's such a fun design!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment