Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dr. Song Medical 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel


Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel
Amazon Link

The Product:


Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured natural based products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products that focus on natural ingredients.
50% Lactic Acid Face Peel

"Chemical peels were once reserved exclusively for the doctor's office, a place that can sometimes be scary -- and expensive. Today, chemical peels have evolved to include take-home peels and kits, allowing you to reap their benefits in the privacy of your own home, while relaxing in your favorite bathrobe.
Lactic acid peels are just one type of chemical peel, but they are preferred by many -- again, because of lactic acid's reputation as a gentler alpha hydroxy acid. You can use peels to improve wrinkles, some types of acne and discolorations on your skin." [WebMD]


The Review:
This is the most awesome peel I've ever used! Dr. Song has amazing products! This is my 2nd review on their products and I just love them!

Another reviewer wrote: "You will see results if you use this peel, but you will need to stick with it and do multiple peels and let your skin heal. The results come during the healing process and it takes your skin a couple weeks to complete a rejuvenation cycle." I couldn't agree more! Any time you use a skin care product, you can't expect results the same day you use it. It takes time and you have to follow a routine and the directions!

If you want a great peel with amazing results, this is the product for you! I have large pores on my cheeks, which drives me crazy. Since using this peel, I've noticed that my pores are shrinking and I have less noticeable wrinkles on my forehead!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment