Monday, November 17, 2014

Exfolimate


 
Exfolimate
amazon link

The Product:
Exfolimate Kit Reduces Visible Signs Of Aging! Silky smooth, clear skin--naturally! Exfoliator uses a gentle smooth edge with innovative micro grooves to glide along your skin, releasing dirt and oil embedded beneath the surface.
This dramatically improves tone and texture while reducing pore size, oily patches, dry areas and other visible signs of aging. Surgical grade stainless steel edge is safe for all skin types. Use on wet skin.
 
  • Reduces Visible Signs Of Aging!
  • Silky smooth, clear skin--naturally!
  • Surgical grade stainless steel edge
  • Safe for all skin types
  • Includes two exfoliators for face and body.
My Review:
At first, I was a little scared to use these on my face and body! I was questioning myself, do I really want to try these. They are a little scary looking.

So I took the plunge! I used them and LOVE them! If you want a close shave on your legs, the best way to do it is to exfoliate your skin first. I love using this on my legs. I'll soak in the tub for a bit, then use the Exfolimate, then shave! My husband loves the softness of my legs and I do too! This is a winner in my book! I love that it comes with straps to hang up in my shower!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment