Monday, November 17, 2014

InstaNatural Lot

 
InstaNatural

Emu Oil
Amazon Link

Niacinamide
Amazon Link

Eye Gel

The Products:
Emu Oil:
  • 100% Pure Emu Oil. No added chemicals or preservatives. Just Pure and Natural Emu Oil.
  • Unsurpassed nourishing benefits: provides radiant youthful and plumper skin.
  • Reduces dryness, redness, itching, marks, and soothes sunburn & Promotes hair health and growth.
  • Perfect for aching joints, sore muscles, sprains, burns, wounds and scars.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Niacinamide:
  • ANTI-AGING BENEFITS - With Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Matrixyl 3000, Rosehip Oil and Argan Oil, our night cream formula helps to improve your complexion and reduces the signs of aging in skin. This facial moisturizer can be used regularly to combat wrinkles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and more.
  • SOOTHES ACNE & BLEMISHES - Our night cream contains 5% Niacinamide / Vitamin B3, which has been known to help soothe acne by reducing redness and inflammation of irritated skin. It also helps to lessen the appearance of red marks left behind by aggressive breakouts.
  • DEEPER HYDRATION - This luxurious cream offers ultimate nourishment to the skin. You only need a few dabs of this thick and creamy mixture to cover your entire face and neck. After a few simple rubs, the moisturizer will absorb into your skin, delivering instant nourishment while leaving your face feeling softer and smoother.
  • MADE IN THE USA - Each bottle of our Anti-Aging Night Cream Moisturizer is made in our advanced FDA registered facility. We strive to provide high-quality ingredients to our customers to ensure satisfaction.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product.


Eye Gel:
  • DIMINISHES DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS - Our product provides all around care and protection to the eye area. Used twice daily, this powerful formula will help reverse the signs of aging and revert your skin back to its natural youthfulness. Our Eye Gel will help you tackle dark circles, eye bags, crow's feet, fine lines, sagginess and puffiness so you can obtain a healthy and radiant appearance.
  • HYDRATES, FIRMS & PLUMPS SKIN - InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Gel contains a potent combination of ingredients for maximum results. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture, while Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin and Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors.
  • CAN BE USED ON ENTIRE FACE - Our Eye Gel is not only for your eyes, but also can be used as an overall face treatment. Apply to your cheeks and forehead as well to moisturize your skin and prevent premature aging. Improve your tone and texture to attain a smooth and brilliant complexion.
  • SAFE & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - We are proud to use natural ingredients in our product with NO parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It is also full of organic ingredients and safe to use on ALL skin types. Our gentle, cooling ingredients glide on smooth to not irritate the delicate eye area. Each bottle is made in the USA in our FDA Registered Facility to ensure top quality for our customers.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

My Review:
Emu Oil:
This is part of my daily hair care routine! I love it! It makes my hair light and silky soft! I love it! Instanatural has the best products for the whole body! Between myself and my daughter, we can't get enough of this Emu Oil!

Niacinamide:
The weather outside has turned cold and my skin needs hydration! My skin is happy using this! I don't have any "dry" spots on my face! I love it!

I mainly use this on my chest, shoulders, and back. I'm a runner and I break out a lot in those areas. since I've been using Nicacinamide, I haven't had break outs! I love it! Great to put on after a shower!

Eye Gel:
I'm a go-go person! I'm always on the go and I don't get a lot of sleep like I should and I don't have time for a nap during the week. I love InstaNatural's eye gel! It's amazing! It give me the appearance of looking well rested! This is part of my daily routine! It's a must have product!

Not only does it help with the puffiness under my eyes, it gives me a bright appearance around my eyes! A happier me! :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment