Sunday, November 9, 2014

Retro Sportsbands


Awesome Sports Bands
http://www.suddora.com

The Product:
Great to use during basketball, running, cycling and other sports. We make our headbands with a ultra high quality material so it doesn't irritate your head or wrists. This means you can wear it longer while doing your physical activity.

My Review:
I love Suddora sports bands! They are so retro! I love cool retro sports bands! These Breast Cancer Sportsbands are great for if you are doing a Breast Cancer Walk or Run event! Show your support for Breast Cancer!

I love the pink they used and the monogramming is perfect! Do you know someone effected by Breast Cancer? We do! I'm wearing these to show support for my dear family friend who passed away from Breast Cancer!

My family and I run a lot of races. These cute sports bands I'll be wearing each October in my runs to show support and love for our Mrs. Mary!

We love you Mrs. Mary! We know you are smiling down on all your family and friends!

Be cure to check out their website and get your sports bands and show support for Breast Cancer Awareness!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment