Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sieva Cellulite & Stretch Mark/Scar Creams


sieva
Cellulite Cream

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream



The Products:
Cellulite Cream
  • #1 MOST EFFECTIVE CELLULITE CREAM - This Powerful Advanced Anti Cellulite cream Is Clinically Proven to Reduce the Appearance Of cellulite. Best Cellulite formula on the market with doctor recommended ingredients. Active Complex contains fat-burning and skin firming ingredients to help progressively replace cellulite with firm and elastic tissue.
  • POWERFUL INGREDIENTS - Active Anti-Cellulite powerful ingredients Caffeine, Retinol, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Green Tea, Glaucine. Collagen, and Coenzyme-A works together to reduce the appearance of ugly cellulite. CONTAINS MOST RETINOL & CAFFEINE ON THE MARKET.
  • ANTI CELLULITE CREAM - Top Models & Bodybuilders Uses Caffeine as Their Secret Weapon to Fight Fat & Cellulite. Sieva Cellulite and Firming intense slim complex Delivers Rapid Results You Can See and Feel In Just a Few Days! Overall appearance of skin is improved, toned & restored. Skin becomes smoother & firmer. Easy To Apply, Non-Sticky & Non-Greasy. Goodbye, Cellulite!Greasy. Goodbye, Cellulite!
  • FAST & EASY RESULTS THAT LAST! -Even if you've tried other products but didn't see results, you need to give ours a try! In just a few weeks you'll start noticing the difference. What Customers Say: Many rave about additional benefits from using Sieva's Cellulite Cream including: reduced ugly dimpled orange-peel skin, skin firming, smoother skin, fat reducing and many more. Imagine what Sieva's Cellulite Cream will do for your skin!
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED // OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We back our products up with a hassle-free money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. There is no risk to you when you order today!
Stretch Mark and Scar Cream
  • ★UNIQUE COMPOSITION, CAREFULLY CRAFTED IN THE USA: Revolutionary Stretch mark and Scar therapy specifically designed to help in preventing and removing stretch mark and scars due to pregnancy, surgery, rosacea, acne Scars, & blemishes
  • ★INNOVATIVE COLLAGEN-FIX TECHNOLOGY - Precisely formulated with Collagen-Fix Skin Repair Complex which optimizes the skin's natural repair process and helps reduce discoloration and improves restoration of skin elasticity.
  • ★ POWER PACKED FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: Optimally blends Vitamins and natural moisturizers such as Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, and Rosehip seed oil to help Prevent, Repair & Remove Stretch Marks and Scars.
  • ★ BETTER ABSORPTION & PREVENTION: Fast-absorbing cream helps build collagen while reducing the appearance of red and silver stretch marks all while smoothing your skin's texture.
  • ★ BUYER BEWARE!!! THIS is the only 100% Pure Stretch Mark & Scar cream on Amazon, which is why our product produces the BEST results! - 100% SAFE - We use only the very BEST stretch mark ingredients available on the market today - which means absolutely NO fillers, NO binders, and NO artificial ingredients in our formula - we are 100% PURE and ORGANIC! We do not use chemicals. Our product is the only product that is made from highest purity and quality ingredients. Made in the USA in an FDA approved manufacturing facility, EVERY batch we produce is 3rd party tested and shared with consumers to guarantee the ingredients - ensuring top quality of consistently safe and effective products for our customers.
My Review:
Cellulite Cream
I really like this cellulite cream. It was easy to use and very smooth on my skin. After a week of using, I could start seeing a difference in my skin. Yes, it was firming up! Which As women, we all have a cellulite problem on the back of our legs and booty. Don't deny it, it's there and we hate it! We want it gone!

I'm always skeptical when it comes to cellulite creams. Do they really work? Do I want to spend the money to find out if it really works?

Here is how I feel about it. I'm a runner. I run at least 3 miles every day. I have great legs and I eat pretty healthy. I still have cellulite! It drives me crazy! So between running and using Sieva Cellulite Cream twice daily, I can see a difference in my legs and booty! I believe it works! I'm not sure if it's a combination of running and the cream, but I'm not going to take time off from my running. BUT running alone has not helped with my cellulite! It's there and it has been. But using the cellulite cream has actually made a difference in the appearance of my cellulite and it's going away! My skin is smoother and feeling tighter! I believe this product works!

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream
Our tiger stripes from having children. Yes, we have stretch marks on our body from being pregnant. They are unsightly and we want to cover them and hide them away. Our days of wearing a bikini are over.

We have to wait years and years for them to fade into flesh colors. It takes forever before you feel better about your skin. After my first child, it took several years for the color to go from red and ugly, to flesh colored. 8 years after my first child, we had our 2nd child. Again, more stretch marks.

I still have ugly and unsightly stretch marks on my thighs. I hate it. So I've been using this stretch mark cream for a few weeks now, and slowly, the color is fading and my skin is really soft. I'm also using on my stomach. I really like the texture of the cream and consistency. I think this cream helps speed up the process of fading those stretch marks and I really like it. I'll continue to use it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment