Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Pluckers

Bella & Bear
The Pluckers Tweezer Set

The Product:
Professional Precision Tweezer Set
Tweezers are probably not something you give a lot of thought to until you need them. However when you do need a pair of tweezers what would you prefer a professional high quality set built to last like the Bella & Bear Professional Tweezers or el cheapo ones that bend and twist and pinch your skin no matter what you do!

The Bella & Bear Precision Tweezer Set Contains
Slant Tweezers, Versatile tweezers that can be used for precision uses such as splinter removal or plucking ingrown hairs and that can also be used as flat tweezers for hair removal and similar work

Flat or Straight Tweezers, great for general hair removal on your face or around your bikini line.

Pointed Tweezers, excellent for precision use as ingrown hair tweezers or on single hairs, splinters and so on.

The Bella & Bear Tweezer Set is great for first aid uses too
Special Bonus For All Our Valued Customers
All our Tweezers Sets contain instructions on how to join the Band Of Beauties VIP Club, saving you money and making sure you are first to receive free products and hear about all of our promotions as we do them.
Guarantee
If you don't fall completely in love with "The Pluckers" Tweezer Set from Bella & Bear then Please Contact Us For A Full Refund!

My Review:
I can safely say that I'm in love with this Tweezer Set! They are amazing! I love the cute pouch it comes in also! I hate having to dig to find a pair of tweezers when needed. With this cute pouch, they are easy to find. It comes with 3 different tweezers, which is awesome! 

I do a lot of scrapbooking and sometimes need tweezers for thing, this set is great. I can use them to pick up little things.

Also, my kids like being outside and on occasion someone comes in the house because they got a splinter in their hand. The pointed tweezers are perfect!

There are so many uses besides using tweezers on your eye brows!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment