Friday, November 14, 2014

GeckoRed Waterproof Pouch


GeckoRed Waterproof Pouch
Amazon Link


The Product:
Capture all those precious outdoor moments without having to worry about damaging your expensive Smartphone. By using a GeckoRed universal waterproof case/pouch you can insulate your device from the elements while retaining functionality. Whether from water, snow, dust, mud or other elements your GeckoRed universal waterproof case/pouch will protect your phone so that you can use your phone in the outdoors knowing that it is safe. The GeckoRed waterproof pouch will give you peace of mind when you know that your expensive mobile device will be safe from damage leaving you to enjoy your favorite pastime whether its water sports, hiking or any other hobby. It can also be used to protect money, credit cards or anything else that will fit in snugly; very handy for when you are at the pools. The GeckoRed waterproof pouch also makes a great gift idea for any occasion due to its versatility and usefulness.

Underwater Protection
IPX8 certified for underwater use to a depth of 100 feet or 30 meters, great for most diving, fishing and most other water sports whether it be in the ocean, rivers or lakes.

Clear Panels
The super clear panels let you take pictures and video while your phone is enclosed in the case. Retaining touch screen functionality, you can read and write texts while your phone is in the case just as you normally would.

Snap Lock System
Using the double snap lock system it is easy to seal your mobile device within the case keeping it protected.

Universal Size
Most mobile devices will fit securely and snugly in the case. Compatible with iPhone 5, 5C & 5S, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, HTC One/One X/X+, Note 2, Note 3, Nexus 4, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA, Windows Phone 8X, Nokia Lumia and most other phones under 5.3.

Versatility
Can be used to protect anything that will fit snugly into the case/pouch. While been made to fit most mobile devices it can be used to protect cash, credit cards, documents etc.


My review:
I have an iPhone 6 and it fit perfectly inside this pouch. I didn't have any problems. I can't wait to use it this spring when we can start going back to the beach and weekends on the boat! This is perfect.

I had my son test it out in the tub. He's 6, so anything you can put in the tub, he wants to put it in there. Works great in the tub! No leaks and I was able to use my phone also!

We're an outdoors family! We love to do anything outdoors. This pouch is perfect for me! I can take it anywhere and not worry about my phone or keys getting wet!

Don't forget that Christmas is around the corner! If you know someone who is an outdoors kind of person, this would be a great gift for them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment