Monday, November 10, 2014

Wholy Water


Wholy Water

The Product:
- Eliminate foul odors caused by using the toilet
- Wholy Water uses essential oils to form a protective layer in the toilet. Foul odors cannot pass through the - -- layer of essential oils - leaving your toilet smelling delightful!
- Wholy Water is the PERFECT product to keep in your bathroom. Never again will somebody mercilessly destroy your bathroom with last night's dinner.
- The essential oils used in Wholy Water will leave a fresh, powerful lemongrass scent emanating out of your toilet.
- Wholy Water is comprised using all natural ingredients (essential oils). No harmful chemicals or toxins.

My Review:
Wow does this work! My lovely 6 year old son tried this out the day we got it. Yep, it works really well!

The directions say 3-5 pumps. I wouldnt used more than 1-3 in a small bathroom. It can be very over powering!

I had pumped 5 sprays and the smell was so over powering! I was choking. I have a really small bathroom. Don't spray 5 times in a small bathroom. 

I would spray 1-3 times, let set for a few minutes than use. That works well in my bathroom. 

You'll have to test in your bathroom to see which works best for you. 

Don't spray then sit on the potty! The smell of the spray is overwhelming. Yes, I did this! 

Check out all the cute sayings on the bottle! I love it!

Wholy Water does kill those smelly demons as it states! This is a winner! I have mine in my basket next to the potty for those who need it!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment