Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FoxBrim Eye Cream


Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream
Amazon Link

The Product:
Wake Up from Tired Eyes. Say Hello to Youthful Radiance!
Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream is the quick and easy way to totally refreshed and nourished eyes!
• Comprehensive Eye Care System addresses ALL your eye care concerns. Believe It!
• Achieve Hollywood Radiance With Ease. Dramatic Results!
• ONLY All-Natural and Organic Ingredients. Safe for ALL Skin Types. The Simple Solution to Dull and Tired Eyes. Youthful Radiance Eye Cream Does What It Says It Will Do!
• Make Puffiness, Dark Circles and Wrinkles A Thing of the Past.
• Prepare for the 'Before' and 'After'. Celebrate Your Beautiful Eyes!
• Make your Mirror Your New Best Friend! Try Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream. If you're not completely satisfied it's on us. It's that simple. What do you have to lose?


My Review:
I'm the Queen of looking tired! Story of my life. Foxbrim is one of my favorite brands! I'm a big fan of their products. So this is just another awesome product!

That being said about me being the Queen of Tiredness, let me tell you how awesome this product is!

I am the "Super Mom" who is constantly on the go. I have a 14 yr and 6 yr old. I'm constantly running. I also go to school full time and coach competitive cheerleading in the evening. I also try to squeeze in a run a few times a week. Being a mom is just a job all in it's self.

Several of my cheer mom's have commented how I look tired and I'm doing to much. I say I know. I just don't have time to sleep. I have so much going on in my life and if I don't do it, who will?

I've been using this eye cream for about a month and I look amazing! Yes, I'm awesome and my eyes no longer look like I'm the walking dead! I've had several cheer moms and my family and friends comment how I look well rested and I must have lightened my load! Nope...I'm still going just has hard as before, I'm just using a great eye cream that makes me look spectacular!

Have you tried this eye cream? If not, what are you waiting for????

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment