Monday, November 3, 2014

Dot&Dot Medium Packing Cubes


Dot&Dot Medium Packing Cubes
Amazon Link

The Product:

  • Medium Packing Cube Size: 13.5" x 9.75" 3" Available in 1 piece and 4 piece set
  • Makes packing and unpacking easy
  • Minimize wrinkles on your clothes and maximize space in your luggage
  • Easily see what is inside and allow air to flow freely in and out the bag.

My Review:
I love Dot & Dot Travel products! You can't go wrong with organization in your travel bag! This is a great size for a short over night trip! Plenty of room! There is enough room for your sleep clothes and next day outfit. Grab this and go!

Dot & Dot Travel is quality and trust! You can't go wrong when you purchase from them!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment