Sunday, September 13, 2015

2 Cycle Carburetor Adjustment Kit


 
2 Cycle Carburetor Adjustment Kit

About the Product:
• The 2 Cycle Carburetor Adjustment 4-Piece Kit contains the most common 2 cycle adjustment tools including Splined Style tool #530035560, Pac-man Style tool #308535003, 'D' Style tool #308535001, Double 'D' Style tool #308535002 
• The 4-Piece Kit can fit most brand like Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite and so forth. 


*Tool is designed for Certified Technicians to tune carburetors, and keep engine within epa specs, and is sold as such. 

My Review:
My dad rebuilds muscle cars, fixes cars and does repairs on anything around the house. He was so excited to get this kit. He said they were perfect. Nice weight, sturdy, good quality and good size! The handle is a little small for his hands, but he said that was ok, because you need some tools to get into small places.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment