Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lego Plates


 
Lego 5x5 plate 10 pack

About the Product:
Green Plastic Brick Building Baseplate, 5x5 Brick Building Base Plate (10 Pack), LEGO and Megablock Compatible
 
The Cornucopia Brands 10 pack of small 5x5 plastic brick building baseplates is the perfect set of LEGO compatible baseplates for any brick building fan, friend, or family member. Representing the highest standards of aftermarket quality, our plastic brick building baseplates give you the ability to create higher quality, and more elaborate brick projects by giving you a value priced, yet quality solution, for baseplate needs. When you purchase the Cornucopia Brands 10 pack of small baseplates, you will receive baseplates compatible with nearly all like sized national brand plastic bricks, including LEGO, Megablocks, and many more.





My Review:
Top Quality Brick Plate! Oh yes! We have spent a lot of money on Lego Brand sets. My son is addicted to them. These plates by Cornucopia work amazingly with Lego Brand bricks. We've had no problems building with them. My son was so excited when we got these in the mail! Talk about one happy kid.

My son loves to build and build and use his imagination. These plates are just perfect for him. He can create his own little scenes on each place or put them together. Hours and hours of fun!

Cornucopia is a brand that had high quality products and a brand that I love and trust! These plates are very reasonably priced! Totally worth every penny!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment