Sunday, September 13, 2015

Water Proof Cell Phone Pouch



 
Water Proof Cell Phone Case

About the Product:
WATERPROOF IPHONE CASES: PREMIUM PROTECTION FOR ACTIVE USERS!

Rather than buying those cheap cases and bumpers that only protect your cellphone from impacts, would you like an ultra protective solution, allowing your cellphone to be used underwater?

Our Waterproof Cellphone Bag is the perfect cellphone case and protector for you! Manufactured from ultra durable, hardwearing TPU, our Bag is suitable for all cellphones up to 6 inches in diameter and offers complete water resistance up to a depth of 100 feet for underwater use or creating a secure moisture and dust proof enclosure, perfect for skiing, canoeing, or snowboarding, with secure, water resistant storage spots for cards and ID!


This is designed with an ultra clear front and back for full access to your cellphone's camera and touch screen, without removing the case!

Our Waterproof Cellphone Bag is a premium protective case, with a number of key features:
- Secure locking bag provides water resistance up to 100 feet.
- Perfect for creating a dust and moisture resistant enclosure.
- Durable TPU material with clear case front, for full touch screen and camera use.
- Convenient water resistant card and ID slots.
- Suitable for cellphones with a 6 inch diameter.

If you're tired of bulky bumpers and cellphone cases that don't protect your phone from water, and would like a premium, ultra protective solution that allows you to easily use your cellphone while offering water resistance up to 100 feet, our Cellphone Bag is the perfect choice!



My Review:
We are beach goers and even though we have lifeproof cases on all our phones, I still love this case. It gives added protection to your phone. The iPhone 6 Lifeproof case is not well designed. The charger port door pops open. I love having this pouch to put my cell phone in when at the beach. I know my phone is protected from the water and sand. My kids love taking my phone to take pictures in the water.

My daughter loves this case. She goes to concerts with my sisters (her Aunts) and loves that she can put her phone around her neck and knows that it's safe and not going to be stolen and she can still use her phone in the pouch!

This is a great pouch and we love it!! You don't have to use it just for your phone. You can carry your ID card and other things you might need in the pouch too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment