Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Light Sabers for Mini Figures


 
Light Saber for Mini Figures

About the Product:
Light Saber Set Compatible with LEGO (8 Pack) Gold Hilt
Harness the power of your minifigs! No minifig can exhibit its full potential without wielding a light saber! The Cornucopia Brands LEGO compatible light saber set is the perfect addition to your arsenal of mini fig weapons.

Each set includes: 
-4 Blue blade LEGO compatible light sabers with gold hilt
-4 Light green blade LEGO compatible light sabers with gold hilt

Each light saber is perfectly designed and crafted to be 100% compatible with LEGO minifigs. When its time to fight the final battle, make sure your galaxy in protected effectively by arming your minifig army effectively with Cornucopia Brands LEGO compatible minifig light saber set.





 They fit well on Lego Mini's like this!

My Review:
My son loves these light sabers and so does my daughter! My daughter collects mini figures and her brother has lost her light saber to one of her guys. So it's now been replaced! The light saber pops right into any Lego Mini Figures hands with easy!

My son loves having weapons for his people. These are perfect! Everyone gets a light saber!

Cornucopia is a brand that I love and trust! High quality products for a great price!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment