Saturday, September 5, 2015

Food Thermometer


 
Digital Food Thermometer

About the Product:
  • Instant read thermometer with 4-7 second digital readout, ºF/ºC button, auto shut off and HOLD feature. These kitchen gadgets are perfect for both professional and home cooking, and at a fraction of the price of the Thermoworks Thermapen.
  • The wide temperature range of -50ºF to 572ºF makes these utensils the best for use when grilling on your gas bbq or turkey fryer, making candy, using hot oil to deep fry, brewing beer and wine and even making cheese and bread.
  • The high precision temperature sensor, accurate to ±1ºF (between -4ºF to 392ºF), ensures you can grill meat to your perfect doneness knowing it wont be under cooked or burnt. You won't get this level of accuracy with infrared laser gun thermometers.
  • Includes detailed internal meat temperature chart for your wall, refrigerator or barbecue and a handy mini chart printed onto the casing so you can quickly check the ideal temperature for your steak, grilled chicken, pork or fish.
  • Buy with absolute confidence thanks to our 100% money back lifetime guarantee. You won't get this kind of service with the big brands like Weber, Taylor, CDN, Cooper Atkins and Maverick.




My Review:
This is a great thermometer! Easy to use and easy to store! Takes up very little space. I love using this when I cook a turkey! I can make sure it's the perfect temperature every time. No under or over cooking! Super simple! I get a good reading every time!

I've used "guns" before and I compared the 2 of them and the stick thermometer the most accurate reading! The gun wasn't too far off, but the stick is the most accurate!

This is a product that I would highly recommend. You can use it on the grill or the over! Make sure your meat is well cooked every time!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment