Saturday, September 5, 2015

Flameless Candle


 
Flameless Candle


About the Product:
Ambilux - Join the candle revolution
The National Fire Protection Association claim that there are 11000 house fires a year caused by candles. Not only are they a fire hazard but smoky, messy, unsafe around children/pets and you are constantly replacing them. Not to mention blowing them out whenever you leave the house.

The Ambilux by Maison Luxuries solves all of these problems whilst creating an elegant candlelit atmosphere for your home. It eliminates the risk of fire hazards associated with flamed candles and is completely safe around children and pets. Just set the 5 hour timer (e.g. 6.30-11.30pm) to give you the elegant candlelit ambience without ever worrying about leaving candles lit. Not only is this cost effective, but it is long-lasting, clean and environmentally-conscious.

Made from high quality ivory wax, the Ambilux is virtually indistinguishable from real candles. Our naturally moving wick simulates authentic flame movement with patented technology, using magnets to ensure a random flame movement. It is ROHS and CE certified and we ship with carefully designed packaging materials to ensure that your Ambilux arrives exactly as it should.

• ELIMINATES FIRE HAZARDS
• SAFE
• POLLUTION FREE
• CLEAN
• ENVIRONMENTALY CONCIOUS
• COST EFFECTIVE
• WIND RESISTANT
• FREE REMOTE CONTROL
• WARM AMBER GLOW
• NATURAL MOVING WICK
• 5 HOUR TIMER
• 600 HOUR BATTERY LIFE
• REAL IVORY WAX
• 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



My Review:
I love this candle. Not only do I not have to worry about a FIRE, I don't have to worry about candle wax getting all over the place, my child not being burned, or my cat being burned. I love that the little flame moves to appear as if it's a real candle and is flickering. The candle puts off a nice soft glow too.

I think it's a great price and I love that it has a remote. This is a great  price and a great alternative to a real candle.

I am not a big candle person. I use warming pots, but I do like fake candles. This one is fantastic! I love it and it's perfect to have at our house. We live on the coast and have hurricanes here and there or tropical storms. When the power goes out, those warming pots are no help, so we have to have candles and flash lights. This is a perfect candle for those times. My son can take it to his room for a "night light" and I don't have to worry about the house catching fire because of a candle.

This candle is a great price, a good quality and I highly recommend it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment