Sunday, September 13, 2015

Silver Spray Bottles


 
Aluminum Bullet Bottle

About the Product:
4oz Aluminum Spray Bottles, Atomizer Mister Aluminum Spray Bottles for Essential Oils, and other DIY Mixtures (4 Pack)
 
4-4oz aluminum mister spray bottles for essential oils, perfumes, cooking, cleaning, and other DIY mxtures. Features a fine mister sprayer, tall bullet styles bottles, perfect for essential oil blends, among other mixtures. Aluminum bullet style mister spray bottles are perfect spray bottles for essential oils.



My Review:
I love these for room sprays! I found on pinterest how to make your own rooms sprays with essential oils. I just mix it up and pour into one of the these bottles and I'm ready for the room spray! It's pretty great! They are small enough to not take up a lot of space. I also keep one in my car. One thing I like about these, is that I can keep one in my car as an car spray, so my car smells good. Keep it out of the sun because it will get hot, but it won't "explode" the bottom out like a plastic spray bottle. I keep my in the pocket on the door and it's not hot to pick up and spray. Even when the temperature is well over 100 degrees in the car.

So many uses for spray bottles! Perfect for travel too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment