Sunday, September 6, 2015

Wedding Tiara


 
Wedding Tiara

About the Product:
  • Made with clear crystal beads and rhinestone crystals in silver plated settings.
  • The lovely comb measures about 3-3/4 inches in width.
  • Design measures approximately 1 inch in height.
  • A single centered silver plated metal comb to secure the headpiece in place.
  • Fantastic hair accessories for weddings, proms, parties or other special occasions.


My Review:
We love this tiara! It's beautiful and well crafted. It has a good weight to it, so it will stay in your hair with just the comb. We really like that the Tiara and the comb are curved so it will actually fit the head. Cheap ones are flat and won't stay put in your hair.

Overall, this is a good quality tiara and great for many occasions! I highly recommend this beautiful tiara to anyone looking for one!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment