Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hair Towel


 
Microfiber Towel

About the Product:
The Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is soft and gentle made from brushed terry, yet super durable and absorbent. Using our microfiber hair towel will drastically reduce the time needed using hair dryers, therefore reducing the damage caused by these products. Save your hair!


My Review:
This towel is great. I wish it was a little wider. I have long hair and it's to short to cover all of my hair. It's very soft, which it great! Most microfiber towels I can't stand to touch. They have a terrible feeling like my hands are super dry and I just can't stand the feeling. I was wondering if this towel was the same. When I pulled it out of the package, I was quite surprise at how amazingly soft this towel is! Yes, it's super soft and you could use it on a newborn baby! It's that soft.

It dries my hair quickly so it's not dripping and I can use my hair dryer sooner. I'm most impressed with the quality! It's fantastic!

This is by far that BEST microfiber towel I've ever used!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment