Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pink and Grey Dart


 
100 Pink and Grey Darts - Compatible with Nerf Guns

About the Product:
This 100 count pack of NERF Compatible Darts is perfect for any NERF enthusiast. Have a shootout without the downtime where you're searching for your lost ammo. Never run out of ammo again with this huge lot of Rebelle compatible darts. 

These darts are black with an exclusive pink tip. Purchase your NERF compatible dart refills in bulk with this huge 100ct pack Perfect size, weight, and maximum piece count to keep any toy dart gun enthusiast happy for hours.




My Review:
We are a Nerf loving family! My daughter (15) and son (7) love playing with Nerf guns. Our cat just loves the darts. Bad Kitty! She steals them all the time. But the kids love Nerf.

I noticed that the end of the dart was plastic and gave the darts to my daughter since they were pink, but my son got mad and wanted some. So since this comes in a set of 100, each kid received 50 darts. 

The kids started playing with the darts and I heard crying. My daughter pegged her brother and the crying began. The end is very hard and hurts when it with them. If the dart hits the wall or any hard surface, the pink tip pops off the dart. The dart is no good anymore.

Needless to say, The kids are NOT allowed to hit each other with the darts. They hurt. I allowed my daughter to hit me with one to see what the fuss was about and it really does hurt.

Overall, this is a great concept and Cornucopia makes some great products and I've never been disappointed, but this one is a flop. I contacted them about the problem and they are sending it over to their department that makes them.

The only problem is the plastic end. It should be rubber. Yes, it does hurt when hit with them. 

I would recommend these for "The Big Boys" to play with. We all know how Big Boys like to play. This would be perfect for them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment