Sunday, September 13, 2015

Silicone Ring


 
Silicone Wedding Ring

About the Product:
In SOL Rings we value your complete satisfaction and strive to offer the best quality product and excellent customer service. Please contact us with any problem or suggestion, we love to hear from our customers. At SOL rings, we are inspired by the sun that represent all the good things in life. SOL Silicone wedding band are safe to wear at work for electricians, nurses, mechanics and all physical professions. 


My Review:
Super Cute ring! I ordered the size 8. Its very sturdy and well made silicone ring! It's perfect for when I do any of the mud runs that I do. I love doing mud runs, but I don't ever wear a wedding ring while doing so. Having a silicone ring is great! It's very comfortable too!

Silicone rings seem to be the thing these days. I see so many fellow runners wearing them and Professionals also wearing them! I really like this ring and highly recommend one to everyone! Put it in your jewelry box for when you need to save your beautiful wedding rings.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment