Sunday, September 13, 2015

Garlic Rocker and Peeler


 
Garlic Rocker and Peeler

About the Product:
Garlic Rocker, Mincer, Chopper and Silicone Garlic Peeler Set
Our Stainless Steel Garlic Press Tool and Silicone Garlic Peeler is the perfect addition to any garlic lovers tool kit. This garlic rocker and silicone peeler allows for the perfect experience when cooking with garlic. Simply place a clove inside the silicone peeler, roll it gently on the counter, and watch the garlic peel effortlessly and without getting the unsightly smell on your hands. After each clove, in order to get the most amazingly simple minced garlic, just lay the clove flat, and use the naturally easy rocking motion of our garlic rocker to press down on the clove side to side, easily mincing the garlic. If you prefer grated garlic, our rocker press also allows for grating, simple flip it over, and grate the clove.
My Review:
I really like this rocker! This is way better than the press! Just press it down and start rocking! How cool is that! Oh yes!

I also love that it comes with a peeler that you can slide onto the rocker for easy storage!

Great quality and easy to use! Yes! Something simple to use! I love it! Cooking just got simpler and cheaper! Oh yes! So excited to own this rocker! I'm in love! Super easy to clean too! Easier than a press! Less space is used too!

This definitely needs to be on everyone's wish list! You gotta have this!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment