Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pocket Disc


Pocket Disc

About the Product:
  • Handmade of soft, fair trade cotton, the PHD Pocket Disc is ideal for throwing indoors or out.
  • Stuff it in your pocket or pack, it's easy to throw and catch for ages 3 and up.
  • 8" diameter.


My Review:
Talk about a lot of fun! We've been taking our Pocket Disc to the beach with us for the kids to play with! It's soft and flexible and you don't have to worry about someone getting hit in the body with a plastic Frisbee. It's easy to store, and can fold it into a side pocket of my bag.

The disc flies through the air and is a lot of fun to play with!

I love that this disc has so many uses! Yes! You can use it other than just a frisbee!
Here is a link for ideas: http://www.pocketdisc.com/uses/



Overall, there are so many uses for this disc and my kids and I love it! We've had a lot of beach time fun with this disc! There are so many color and pattern options on their website! I highly recommend Pocket Disc! You'll love it too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment