Sunday, September 13, 2015

Muscle Roller

 

Foam Roller

About the Product:
Foam Roller For Muscle Massage


Enhance Your Workout Experience Now!
- Are you tired of not getting an effective tension relieving stretch?
- Does your roller fail at penetrating deep to release muscle tension?
- Do you want a deep massage tool that hits the right spots?

Introducing The Ultimate Roller to the rescue!
The firm trigger points ensure firm penetration to key muscle areas to release "knots" and tension.

Designed to provide deep massage and stretch to muscle groups
- Quality Construction in just the right size!
- Dense Foam center prevents against flattening and failures
- Firm Grid Points provide Deep Tissue Massage
You are Backed By Our 1 Year Warranty too!


My Review:
Oh yes! This was amazing! I did a Chum Rum on the Beach yesterday. There was nothing but running and 10 obstacles on the 2.5 miles of beach. I've never run on the beach before and it was brutal. I'm a runner, but it's usually gravel or road. Never have I don't a run on the beach. After I got in the car to drive home, I was feeling better good. Being that I was covered in sand, I hit the shower. After I got out, I could feel the pain coming on in the legs and back. The first thing I did was grab my foam roller. I got on the floor and rolled out my legs and lower back. Talk about the life saver! Oh yes! If you are a runner, you have to have this! I have another foam roller, but it's flat and it works good, but not like this one. This foam roller really gets in deep into the muscle for a great message on those muscles! This is a must have for runners like myself. It's amazing and I love it and I can't rave enough about it. Shew! It was great!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment