Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pacifier Clips


 
Pacifier Clips

About the Product:
diddiboo Pacifier Clips Pack of 3
Our diddiboo Pacifier Clips come in three bright colorful designs that will compliment any garment and accessory.

Best Unisex Pacifier Clip Set for Girls and Boys.

The strong metal clip attaches to a convenient position without causing damage.It is the perfect length for a variety of positions. The strong flexible cord attaches to the pacifier either by looping itself through the pacifier handle or looping the cord around the pacifier. No need to limit this clip to pacifiers.It can be used to secure any number of things including, teething ring toys, stuffed animals and baby blankets.

Safety Information
DO NOT leave pacifier clip on unsupervised baby. Remove the clip holder during nap or bedtime or whenever they are out of your sight to avoid strangulation or suffocation. Before each use check for signs of wear and tear.



My Review:
I love these colors! Adorable clips! They clip securely on your childs clothing and they never loose their pacifier! If you are one of those parents, like myself, I like everything to match! These are perfect. They can do with anything!

These clips are very well made and a great quality. I've been impressed with how well they hold up being tugged on constantly! I love that these are unisex! Adorable!

These are also a great baby shower gift!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment