Sunday, September 13, 2015

Marbles


 
Marbles


About the Product:
  • 40 Marbles with 1 FREE Bonus Shooter Marble
  • Perfect For Marbles Games
  • Replacement Marbles for Marble Run Games - A perfect fit
  • These marbles are perfect for marble mazes
  • Comes in a velour flocked bag with double cord drawstring


My Review:
We love these marbles! Beautiful glass marbles. My son loves to build things with his maze blocks and he has lost some of his marbles, so we have some replacements now.

I've also taught him how to play marbles on the drive way using the big shooter marble. He gets to use the chalk to write on the drive way and then we get to play together.

We've had so much fun with these marbles. So much better than him playing video games or being on the ipad. We get to sit outside and play together! Bringing back the old ways before electronics came around!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment