Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sunsella Buddy Box


 
Sunsella Buddy Box - 4 set

About the Product:
Healthy and nutritious options are easy for your kids lunches with Buddy Box!
4 colorful lids that are fantastic for color-coding different lunches for the whole family. Great as a work lunch box - plan and prepare lunch in advance and store in the fridge
for quick and easy, hassle free mornings

One size fits all - Ideal size for Mom, Dad and Kids too! Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup

Buddy Box makes meal planning simple - add variety to your lunches with the
3 compartment design, different food combinations are endless...

No need for multiple different size containers with Sunsella Buddy Box you can just have
everything in one

Have pre-prepared healthy snacks like fruit slices or vegetable sticks on hand in the fridge
for quick and nutritious options for your children

Stackable design means storing your upcoming lunches in the fridge takes up less room and
when not in use stack together for space saving storage

BPA, phthalate and lead free materials that have been independently tested to ensure
they meet strict FDA standards so you can be sure Buddy Box are safe for your family

Some other uses for Sunsella Buddy Box....
- Serving dish for dips and appetizers
- On-the-go snacks for road trips and flights
- Store baby food in the freezer
- Snack or candy container
- Freezing leftovers
- Picnic container
- Arts and crafts storage
- Separating Lego
- And more....

My Review:
I make my kids lunches every day and these buddy boxes are perfect for the kids to take their lunches to school. My son loves lunchables, but they are just to expensive. With buddy boxes, I can make an "At Home" version of lunchable in these cute buddy boxes!

Buddy boxes also save me money! I don't have to have ziplock baggies! The kids can make a sandwich and have 2 small snacks with their lunch!

Not only are these good for lunches, but I also can use them for my arts and crafts! I love doing crafts and always have left over things and want to save them. These are perfect for that.

I'm a competitive cheerleading coach and my daughter is a competitive cheerleader. We do a lot of traveling during the year and we drive all over. These are perfect to make snacks for in the car and while at the competitions. The concession stands are so expensive. I love taking my own food because I can pack healthy foods!

Buddy Boxes have so many great uses!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment