Friday, September 11, 2015

Coffee Grinder


 
The Purple Tractor Coffee Grinder

About the Product:
This is the take anywhere, have your favorite fresh coffee anytime grinder you've been looking for. It is extremely versatile and easy to transport. This grinder is made of high quality brushed stainless steel and has a rust free conical ceramic burr. These grinders are great for everyday use or when traveling/camping. Basically anywhere you want fresh ground coffee, you can have it! 




My Review:
This is my first coffee grinder/product from The Purple Tractor  and I've been quite impressed with how well it works. The coffee is finely ground and my coffee tastes fresh and amazing. I usually purchase coffee that is already ground. For Christmas, as friend of mine send me a bag of "Christmas Blend" from Starbucks. I opened it and saw that it was beans! I've had no way to ground them and they've been sitting in my cabinet for months. So I got my grinder out and ground up those beans. Delicious Coffee is what I had. Yum! I didn't realize how fresh tasting coffee could be with being freshly ground.

This grinder is fantastic and easy to use and very easy to clean. I love it! This one is a winner in my book! If you've never had freshly ground coffee, you have got to get this grinder and try it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment