Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ceramic Kitchen Knives


 
Ceramic Knife Set

About the Product:
No matter if you are a professional chef, a mom cooking for her children or a college student, you need a professional and sharp set of knives.

Elegana is a premium supplier of high quality kitchen products. Our ceramic knives are ultra-sharp & can retain its sharpness longer than conventional stainless-steel knife.

We use a new Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP) technology that creates a blade HARDER, STRONGER, and the crafted blade edges are up to 30% sharper than our competitors

We Know Elegant - We Know Ceramic Knives

Features & Benefits:
• Gorgeous White Mirror Finish Zirconium Ceramic Blades
• Specially included a red 5" Santoku Knife- best for slicing and dicing food
• Light Weight Blades with Ultra Comfortable Color Handles
• Include bonus Multi-Use Ceramic Peeler & Polishing Microfiber Cloth
• Up to 2x sharper than steel
• Easily Cut Meats, Fruits & Vegetables
• Easy to Clean
• BPA free & never stains
• Ergonomic & Elegant Designs


10 Pieces Include:
• (1) Green 3" Paring Ceramic Knife
• (1) Yellow 4" Fruit Ceramic Knife
• (1) Red 5" Santoku Ceramic Knife
• (1) Blue 6" Chef Ceramic Knife
• (4) Color Protective Sheaths
• (1) Ceramic Peeler
• (1) Polishing Microfiber Cloth

+ Classy & Elegant Gift Box 



My Review:
All my old knives have been tossed out! The only knives that I need! They are beautiful and sharp! Well crafted knives! My old knives have been dull and I can't keep them sharp. These ceramic knives are excellent! The cut extremely well. I love that they comes with there own sleeves to protect the knives and I can put them in the drawer without fear that one of my kids will get cut.

Overall, this set is great and a perfect gift! Top Notch Rating from Me! I've been very impressed with this set and very happy to own them!

I highly recommend this knife set! A must have!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment