Wednesday, September 30, 2015

HourGlass Cell Phone Case


 
Hour Glass iPhone 6 Case

About the Product:
  • Condition: 100% brand new and high quality.
  • Compatible with Apple iPhone 6 4.7Inch
  • Made of high quality material, which has an excellent hand feel and sleek outer part,simple style,convenient case
  • Hourglass design ,it is a nice gift.
  • Funny case protects you with a countdown game and the sands in the hourglass can freely move when the case is upside down



My Review:
Super Cute Case! I love the pink color! Fits my phone perfectly without hindering access to my ports or buttons. How cute is that hour glass! I also received a cute pink pearl beaded bracelet. Great Case! I love it. My daughter loves it too. She keeps trying to swipe it. This is a great teens case! The sand falls nicely in the case. Hope you like the pictures and help you decide to choose this cute case!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment