Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blue Spray Bottles


 
Blue Glass Spray Bottles


About the Product:
2oz Cobalt Atomizer Bottles (4 Pack) Fine Sprayer Atomizer Glass Essential Oil Bottle
This 4-pack of Cobalt atomizer glass bottles are great for essential oils or perfumes. Atomizer glass bottles are a perfect size for traveling and can easily fit into your purse or luggage bag.
The color of the bottles are a translucent cobalt with a black spray tip. These glass bottles come empty. They are versatile and can be used over and over again. They are great for any of your spritzing needs.




My Review:
I love these for room sprays! I found on pinterest how to make your own rooms sprays with essential oils. I just mix it up and pour into one of the these bottles and I'm ready for the room spray! It's pretty great! They are small enough to not take up a lot of space. I also keep one in my car. One thing I like about these, is that I can keep one in my car as an car spray, so my car smells good. Keep it out of the sun because it will get a little hot, but it won't "explode" the bottom out like a plastic spray bottle. I keep my in the pocket on the door and it's not hot to pick up and spray. Even when the temperature is well over 100 degrees in the car.

So many uses for spray bottles! Perfect for travel too! 

My daughter loves these little bottles for taking hair spray to her friends house. She can take a small bottle instead of a large bottle with her.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment