Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pilates Ball


 
Pilates Pro Body Ball

About the Product:
HIGH QUALITY mini exercise balance ball. The ProBody Pilates Mini Exercise ball is intended for core strength, balance, back rehabilitation and for toning and sculpting with Pilates, Yoga or other fitness exercises.

SOFT PVC MATERIAL that is free of the six common harmful phthalates: DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.  

BETTER THAN MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.  Made to be burst resistant.  Should it burst within the first 90 days of use we will gladly refund you as well as provide a new ball.

INCLUDES AN INFLATION STRAW AND ACCESS TO EXERCISE VIDEOS AND CONTENT.  Anti-burst balls do not include a valve, but rather have a plug to withstand high pressure.  This requires a straw for inflation, which can provide some amusement while inflating.

RECOMMENDED BY TRAINERS AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS and for good reason.  Exercise balls are perfect to increase balance, core strength and flexibility.


My Review:
Great little ball. I was a bit disappointed at the difficulty I had trying to blow up the ball, get the stopped in, before the air leaked out. It took 5 tries (total - me 3 and my daughter 2) to get a decent pressure on the ball, but still, it wasn't full.

It's a great Pilates ball. I have read the reviews online and it's great. I personally love it. I've been using it for a few weeks with my pilates classes and I've used it twice in my yoga class. It's a great ball and I highly recommend it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment