Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cat Window Bed


 
Window Cat Bed

About the Product:
An attractive and comfortable window-mounted cat perch that is made from durable materials and can safely allow weights up to 50 pounds, while still providing a magnificent view. Equipped with soft, removable fleece cushions, the seat can be easily dismounted and moved to a different location. The cat hammock is made up of a strong frame that disallows sagging, is not a permanent fixture and does not require any kind of tools to install it. Made from designs that match your décor, the cat bed is sure to keep your furry companions off the furniture and comfortably enjoying the scenery. We also provide a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for products that do not adhere to the set standards. 



My Review:
I love this cat bed! Perfect for my cat who loves to be in the window! She can sit there all day and watch whats going on outside. She just loves when the sun comes threw the window. She really just basks in the sun light all day.

Holds up quiet well in the window. My cat likes this bed, which makes me a happy owner! I would like to say that she is comfortable in her window bed because she'll lay there all day long!

My only complaint about this bed is that when I was putting the PVC pipe on the left side, the PVC cracked. I had no problem doing the right side. The PVC pipe popped right on. This did not hinder the function of the bed. I used a little Gorilla Tape and it's all fixed. No problems. I'm not sure why the PVC pipe popped. Little pressure was applied when putting together as the right side went on fine with no problems.

Overall, this is a great window cat bed and my cat loves it! So I'm a happy owner!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment