Sunday, September 13, 2015

ChillWarmer Bottle


 
Chiller 2.0 Water Bottle


About the Product:
HIGH QUALITY FOOD GRADE 304 STAINLESS STEEL DRINK BOTTLE
YOUR QUEST FOR CONVENIENCE ENDS HERE
- Food grade, 304 (18/8) stainless steel for a lifetime of healthy use
- Double walled vacuum insulation for superior temperature retention
- Condensation-free means no sweating - Contour shape to fit in your hand comfortably


Keep your cool with the Chiller Hydration bottle! This stainless steel vacuum flask promises to keep your drinks refreshingly cold for up to 12 hours. It's sleek design offers a comfortable grip. It's hygienic push-button sipper lid locks in place to prevent spills. The Chiller is made for all day use so go ahead!...USE, RINSE and REPEAT.

High quality, food-grade stainless steel is used in the food, brewing and winemaking industries as it does not retain or impart flavors. We use only the highest grade, corrosion resistant, stainless steel, 304ss. No matter how many times you refill it, and no matter what you put into it, your bottle will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting.
- BPA free
- Toxin free. Will not leech toxins into your beverage.
- Eco-friendly. No more need to purchase plastic disposable water bottles. - Lifetime Guarantee



My Review:
This is a great water bottle. I love the silky feeling of the bottle. It's great for after I go for my runs and need some water! It really does keep my water cold while it sits in my car while I'm running. When I'm back at my car, I'm ready for a water!

I also love taking this water bottle with me to races. I know I'll have a cold drink waiting for me.

I'm a big water drinker. I like that I can toss this into my cheer bag and I don't have to worry about it spilling. Yes, I coach cheerleading and I take water with me. I want to be able to reach for my water bottle and have a crisp drink of water!

I've very much enjoyed having this water bottle and love it. It's great and just what I need!

A good quality water bottle is a must and this is the one for me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment