Saturday, September 5, 2015

Teenie Toe Separators


 
Kids - Teenie Toe Separators

About the Product:
Toe separators that are small enough for the kids. You will have enough for a party with a twelve pack or two. They are made of a nice soft foam and a pretty purple color as you can see in the picture.



My Review:
Just adorable! These are perfect for young girls who have a spa party! Young girls love doing what "Big" girls do! So a spa party if perfect and these little toe separators are the perfect size for their little feet! My niece loves to wear them and she's 2! We'll paint her toes and she'll walk around with her toes separators on! Just adorable!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment