Sunday, September 13, 2015

Color Changing Candles


 
Color Changing Candles with Remote

About the product:
This Ohuhu Wax candle lights emits mystic light, which is perfect for your living room, garden or even dining table for a romantic dinner. Also,this candle lights is extremely beautiful in the dark environment, which is excellent to create a romantic atmosphere. Besides, the remote control design enables you to change colours and control the timing function within 20 ft, so you do not need to roll out of your comfortable bed or sofa.

The beauty of candle lights reign supreme no matter how fashionable electric lights become. Buy this, and you will never regret.

Specification:
-Material: wax
-Package dimension: 11" x 7" x 4"
-Item Weight: 1.76 lbs

Package Includes:
-1 x Remote
-1 x 4" LED candle
-1 x 5" LED candle
-1 x 6" LED candle


 



My Review:
I've been wanting these candles forever! I'm so excited that I got them! I love them! I love that they change colors and you have a remote to change the colors! How awesome!

You do need a lot of batteries! You will need 9 AAA batteries, 3 each!

I love the lovely glow these candles put off. There are so many colors to choose from! Have a little light in a room.

These are made from real wax, so be careful where you put them. You don't want them near heat.

These are beautiful and add a great touch to any room in your home. Friends and family will enjoy them too! My family has really enjoyed having these. My daughter keeps trying to take them for her room! She's not allowed to have real flame candles in her room, but she can have flameless candles. So, she is constantly asking if she can have theses in her room!

These are beautiful and everyone will love them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment