Sunday, September 13, 2015

Running Belt


 
Hydration Running Belt

About the Product:
Why This Product Is For You If You Are Active
• Are you dehydrated when running, hiking, or biking?
• Do you have trouble finding a way to cary your phone
• Do you need a secure place for your keys, cards, and money
• Do you need something comfortable and lightweight?

The hydration belt from Project Vigor is the answer to your running problems
• Designed to be comfortable around your waist
• Offers a pouch to fit your personal items such as keys and smartphone
• Includes 2 BPA free water bottle to keep you hydrated
• Reflectors so you can be seen at night
• And with this purchase we will send you a FREE 18 pages E-Book on Tips and Techniques for

Running Longer and Farther Without Injury

We made sure to only use high quality materials that last. Don't be stuck with with a cheap hydration belt that won't last!




My Review:
I LOVE this hydration belt. I've been wanting one of these for a long time and I'm so excited to have one. I love that the band is elastic and adjustable. There are nice little dots on the back to keep it in place on your hips. Sometimes I'll wear just shorts and a sports bra. Then the belt isn't bouncing all over the place.

With summer heat dying out, 85+ degrees, this is perfect for when I go on my long runs. I run around my neighborhood and there is no place for water stops. You either go without or you take a water bottle with you.

I also love the pocket inside. I can store all my things that I take with me when I'm running. I can store my phone (I use wireless headphones), keys and ID card.

This is perfect! I would have loved to have had this when I ran my first Half Marathon earlier this year.

This belt is very comfortable and full functional. If you are looking for a great belt, this is the one! I highly recommend it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment