Sunday, September 13, 2015

Anti-Aging Cream


 
Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Aging Cream

About the Product:
Discover the science of luxury: leading edge anti-aging technology combined with exquisite indulgence. Divine Age Guardian Cream with Growth Factor is a rich, nourishing cream infused with powerful anti-aging ingredients to rejuvenate skin from the inside out.

Its proprietary complex of Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4), Omega 3-6-9 and Ginseng Extract helps erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and correct imperfections by stimulating cellular regeneration, microcirculation and the production of youth proteins.

Combined with time released hydrators, anti-oxidants and skin brighteners to enhance health and radiance, the skin feels hydrated, lifted and toned. Non-comedogenic. Scientifically proven.


My Review:
Taking care of your skin is a must! I'm 34 and love this cream. It makes my skin feel well hydrated, brighter, and soft. I love it. I use it at night before I go to bed. I do have those fine lines on my forehead, smile lines and crows feet creeping up on me. I want to keep those at bay for as long as possible. I've been using this cream for about 3 weeks and I've notices that those fine lines are slowly becoming less noticeable. Just a tiny bit goes a long way. You don't need a lot.

Women want to keep aging as far away as possible. This cream is fantastic! I really does work and help your skin look radiant! I highly recommend it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment