Sunday, September 13, 2015

Salad Tongs


 
Silicone Salad Tongs


About the Product:
Make your kitchen colorful again, without sacrificing the quality!
These silicone and stainless steel salad tongs are much more than just bright, colorful, and fun - they're high quality and versatile, sure to make your cooking experience way easier than it was before! They're:
- Dishwasher Safe - makes clean-up a breeze!
- Heat Resistant - no warping or discoloration!
- High Grade Silicone - keeps bacteria growth down and food freshness up!
- Stylish and Modern - looks great displayed in the kitchen OR stored in a drawer!

Salad Serving Made Easy!
Don't mess with a salad fork and spoon again. These salad tongs make it easy to serve up your salad single-handedly. Best of all, because the silicone is nonstick, it's easy to clean up any dressing with just a quick rinse under the water! Perfect for barbecues! 


My Review:
This is a great set of Salad Tongs! I just them for everything, not just salads! They are great tongs! I can grill with them or even bake! I love them! Easy to use and easy to clean! They are fantastic and really grab what you are grabbing at!

I'm really getting into Silicone products. I've been slowly switching out everything I can with silicone! This is a great tong set and had a fork and spoon on it. Love it! Silicone is the way to go!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment