Friday, September 11, 2015

Kitchenware Play Set


 
Best Cook Complete 10 Piece Metal Toy Kitchenware Play Set


About the Product:
  • Best Cook Complete 10 Piece Metal Toy Kitchenware Play Set
  • Comes w/ Utensils, Oven Mitt
  • Perfect Way to Teach your Child the Basics of Cooking
  • Made of Metal, Designed for Pretend Play Only
My Review:
Talk about Adorable! I got this for my niece and she LOVES IT! Everything is perfect for little hands to play with. It fits perfectly on her Little Tykes Kitchen! Now she can cook just like her mom!
Everything is very well made and a good quality. I've been impressed with the overall appearance of the pots and utensils, and of course the cute pot holder!
Overall, this is a great set for young children. No small pieces, so you don't have to worry about choking. Perfect Christmas gift! Santa should bring this to a little girl or boy who loves to play and cook! Great for teaching kids about how to cook and play learning.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment