Saturday, September 5, 2015

CAR TRASH BAG


 
Car Trash Bag


About the Product:
  • Our Car Trash Can comes with a leakproof liner, and Durable high quality 600D packed Cloth shell.
  • This Car Trash Bag has an easy to open and close velcro lid
  • Easy to Reach location makes our Car Litter Bag convenient for Use on the fly
  • 3 Gallon Capacity Car Garbage Can will hold ample garbage for your daily commutes
  • Quick Release Buckle Makes It Easy To Remove the Car Trash Can for emptying and cleaning



My Review:
This is quite the best car trash can! It holds liquids without leaking! My kids can toss their trash away instead of putting it in the door pockets. I love that it closes too! If you need a good quality trash can for your car, this is the one! It's durable and a great quality product! I've been impressed!

I'm always skeptical of products that claim to be leak proof because the majority of the time, they are NOT leak proof. This one is! My son put a sports drink in the trash can and did not close the lid tightly. It sat in the car leaking into the bottom of the trash can for about a week. No mess and no leaks!

After I empty out the trash can, I just take a baby wipe and wipe out the trash can. No sticky mess left over and the trash can is ready to go!

I'm quite impressed and I highly recommend this for anyone who has kids! This is a must have trash can! LOVE IT!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment