Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cartoon Faucet Extender


 
Cartoon Faucet Extender

About the Product:
  • 100% Food Grade silicone & Polyethylene Plastic;
  • Made from long lasting soft, durable plastic, hard to deform - BPA, PVC and phthalate free; No poisonous substances & no odor;
  • Faucet Extender is designed to fit on most bathroom faucets
  • Easy to remove for cleaning; For installation and dimensions, please refer to pictures below.
  • Super lovely, convenient, and will make you kids love hand wishing!




My Review:
How adorable is this! My kids loves it! My son likes to use it to drink water from the faucet. It makes it easier for him to get some water in the middle of the night instead of having a cup. He can just turn the faucet on and has his own water fountain.

Very easy to assemble and put onto the faucet.

Overall, this is super cute and kid friendly!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment