Wednesday, April 8, 2015

ABCD Vitamins Omega 3


 
ABCD Vitamins
Omega-3


About the Product:
ABCD Vitamins Omega 3 - Not your grandmas fish oil
Our Omega 3 isn't regular fish oil - using latest manufacturing techniques its highly concentrated, exceptionally pure and pleasant to use.

We asked, why take Omega 3 at all and we were stunned! It comes out that most people don't get enough Omega-3 beneficial fatty acids with their daily meals. This is bizarre, given what benefits these fatty acids have and what deceases it can prevent. Take a look at just some:

  • Heart Support
  • Better Brain Function, Focusing
  • Joint Support
  • Immune System Support
  • Known to help combat: Arthritis, Depression, Asthma, ADHD, Alzheimers

  • Want to get these benefits, start taking Omega 3 today!


    As pure as spring water.
    Do you wonder how pure your new Omega 3 is, so did we when we started the process.How did we achieve some of the purest fish oil on the market?
    Molecular Distillation
    Compared to most processing methods that heat the oil to temperatures of up to250 degrees Celsius for 6 hours, Our Molecular Distillation takes only 45 seconds at the same temperature preserving the quality of the fish oil and guarantees that no Trans Fats are created.All cholesterol and saturated fat is removedRemaining oil is filtered through Kaolin Clay to yield the highest levels of purity.



    My Review:
    I've been taking Omega-3 for a few weeks now. I have knee issues when I run. I'm a runner and my knees will start bothering me after a few miles. At first, I didn't notice any change. About the end of the 2nd week, I notice that my knees are bothering me less. This makes me a happy runner!
    I did not experience any burping or gas problems. I don't like seafood at all and do not eat it. So I'm always skeptical about taking anything with "Fish" or "seafood" in it. I don't want a after taste in my mouth and I sure do not want to "burp" up fish. So I was quite impressed that I had no after taste or burping of fish.


    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment