Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Slumber Fit


 
Slumber Fit
Advanced Sleep Formula

About the Product:
100% natural, non-habit forming, scientifically backed sleep aid, natural relaxant and prescription pill alternative with ingredients that will help you relax and fall into a deep, restful sleep. Sleep deprivation negatively impacts our mood, our ability to focus, and our ability to access higher-level cognitive functions. SLUMBER FIT's specialized ingredients like magnesium, theanine, GABA, 5-HTP and Melatonin help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep allowing your body to repair, restore and rejuvenate itself, leaving you energized and refreshed when you wake up. Perfect sleep aid or sleeping pill for law enforcement, military, firefighters, athletes, trainers, weekend warriors, adrenaline junkies, persons who work swing shifts, night shift workers and any other professional that strives to achieve peak performance on a routine basis.If you work night shift, your body's ability to produce melatonin is hampered. Don't let that stop you from getting a great nights sleep.


My Review:
Sometimes I need a little help getting to sleep. I work in the evenings, but I have to get up early in the morning to get the kids ready to go to school and sometimes just need a little help to get to sleep at night. I really like Slumber Fit. I am able to fall asleep quickly and feel well rested in the morning. I'm also not moody in the morning or all day. I can focus and get things done!

Overall, this is a great sleep aid and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs a little help getting to sleep at night!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment