Monday, April 6, 2015

Softy Wipes Packets


 
Softy Hand Sanitizing Wipes


About the Product:
The world is a big, gross place. Thankfully, we created a sanitizing wipe with the stopping power of an elephant gun to keep the nastiness at bay. Germaphobes, rejoice, for we are your new protectors. Give us your children's grubby fingers, your subway handrails, even your disgusting hotel TV remotes. Softy wipes will accept any challenge, anywhere; killing 99.9% of every germ in their path. We like those odds. We think you will, too. Let's keep it clean.

Features:
- Alcohol free antimicrobial solution that kills 99.9% of germs within 5 seconds.
- Unlike gels, our wipes help not only to sanitize but remove dirt as well. Cleaning made easy when soap and water is not available.
- Aloe and Vitamin E infused to keep your hands moisturized, not sticky or soapy.
- Our patented frustration-free dispenser makes wipe removal super easy.
- One of the largest, thickest, and softest premium sanitizing wipe on the market.
- Use on hands, body, or surfaces. A truly versatile sanitizer wipe.
- Unconditional "stay moist" guarantee. Your canister will stay moist down to the last wipe or your money back.
- Softy Wipes are manufactured in the USA at an EPA registered and FDA approved facility.


My Review:
I love Softy Wipes! I have the large tub of wipes and love them! These little individually wipes are perfect for in the car, in my purse, or tossing them into the kids back packs!

Softy Wipes clean EVERYTHING! My son loves to help clean. He can grab a wipe and clean up anything, including himself!

I love that these are gentle enough for the kids hands and face, but tough enough to clean the house! You can't find that OTC!

Softy Wipes are better than anything I've found on the shelves at Wal-Mart!

This box of 100 wipes is just perfect! I love Softy Wipes and I know you will too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment